Monday, March 14, 2011

New Head Volleyball Coach!!

I’m not sure if I mentioned this previously, but my head coach, the coach of GW women’s Varsity Volleyball Team, resigned in January and started coaching at another school. Since then, we had been without a head coach and our assistant coaches had been running practices. Well, after a month and a half of being without a head coach and multiple interviews, the athletic department has finally decided on a new coach! I do not know all of the details yet, but my entire team is really excited to meet her. This is big news for my team and the GW volleyball organization as a whole. Here is the press release from GWSports.com:

http://www.gwsports.com/sports/w-volley/spec-rel/031411aac.html

Happy Pi Day (3.14)!
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment