Monday, March 14, 2011

What I was supposed to do Friday Night

SPRING BREAK 2011!!!! Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite this being my last Spring Break as an Undergraduate, I am spending my time not sitting on a beach but working in the Admissions office to make som $$$$.  (So if you are coming this week stop by and say hello!!)

To commemorate the vacation my friend Nicole and I had made plans to attend the Rocky Horror Picture Show at E Street Cinema.  This movie theater is in the heart of metro center with an Indie feel.  They play movies that aren't the box office blockbusters, but are still great pictures.

They also have a midnight film series that was wrapping up this weekend with Rocky Horror (with a shadow cast!)

Unfortunately, due to some complications with my boyfriends dog, I had to cancel.  Luckily the dog is doing much better and will be fine!

I have some other extensive plans for this week though!  Tonight I am going to Filene's Basement, tomorrow night to El Tamarindo for a birthday celebration, going to Lincoln's cottage this weekend, and of course continuing my never-ending job and apartment search.

I will hopefully be back to blog again before the week is over to update you on my exciting adventures!

Remember, if you have any questions don't hesitate to email kwollner@gwu.edu!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment