Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back at GW

Hi everyone,

Finally back on Colonial soil :) I got back to Building JJ last night and have pretty much been sleeping since. My flight was early on Saturday and I've also come down with a pretty bad cold, starting last Tuesday, that has kept me doing low-key activities. I'm glad I was home for most of the sickness but it would be great if it could clear up now so I could get to work without feeling exhausted and drained.

My roommates are slowly making their way back today. The girl I share a room with went on an Alternative Spring Break to Nicaragua with GW Hillel, one roommate went home to Minnesota, and the other went to Bonaire with her dad to go scuba diving! Pretty cool. I felt like the boring one because I went home to a week of rain but oh well.. it was worth it to hang out with my family and relax.

Now, I'm just trying to get a headstart on all the work I have coming up this week. It's crazy how soon this semester will be over! I'm also applying to some internships and reaching out to some cool places in Portland so I'll keep you posted as to what I end up setting up for this summer. I already have a babysitting gig for two nights a week which will be nice, but otherwise I'll need something to do!

Ideas for where I should intern in Portland, Oregon or need ideas of what to do for your summer? Let me know :) marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment