Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Question

A question was recently sent out to all of us bloggers from an email to the general account.  I decided to answer it, but called to the rest of my fellow bloggers to also answer the questions in a post.  So here is the exact email from the reader and my response.  Enjoy!


I am having a really hard time deciding what school to attend this fall and had a few questions.  I was wondering what your favorite and least favorite things are about GW. Also, would you still go to GW if you had a chance to do it over again?


Favorite: The numerous things there are to do!  Whether it be student organization events, DC events, University outings, or just going out with friends, there is always something to do.  There is never a dull moment at GW.  There are new things to try, more people to meet and new places to visit everyday.

Least Favorite: I would have to say is the forms and red tape.  I know this is evident at almost every university, and I understand the necessity or having forms, but GW has a lot of them.  It is important to allot more time that you would expect to go through processes like study abroad, organization reimbursements, or internship for credit.  These barriers have not stopped me from doing anything, but they have slowed down the process a bit.

Of course I would come to GW if I had another chance.  I love this city, campus and everything about it.  I have the option of being a political junkie, an art junkie, a science junkie, or any other type of junkie I can think of without traveling too far.  GW has opened me up to so many opportunities that I had no idea existed, and I would re-do my years here if I could.



As you can see I love it here!  


I hope everyone is doing alright with making their admissions decisions.  If you have any questions it is never too late to ask.  If you email me I will be sure to send you a response before May 1.


Keep watch for other blogger's responses to their favorite/least favorite aspects of GW!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment