Monday, April 5, 2010

Vampire Weekend!

My buddies and I went to DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution, if ya didn't know) Constitution Hall.  Apparently it's the biggest concert hall in DC, which is funny cause it's pretty small.  Then again, I'm used to Madison Square Garden, sooo that's quite a comparison.  But we were at DAR on Saturday night for a Vampire Weekend concert, and it was so good!  I've seen them before, so I know they're very good live, but this time they REALLY blew me away!  Also, the first time I saw them, it was outdoors and there just happened to be TORRENTIAL rain and thunder and lightening, enough to halt the concert for a while and make many people leave, so it was really great seeing them indoors.  Here are some pictures from the event!  


I don't know which song this was.
Or this... "Walcott", maybe?

But this was the finale, "Horchata."  So good!!!

And that's really it!  It was an amazing show!  
Email me: shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

~~~ Shireen

1 comment:

  1. How funny, they were in London just a few months back. Smashing concert!

    -Serena

    ReplyDelete