Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Bucket List

This post comes from a few different place.

1) Like Shireen, Matt and I went on a White House garden tour this Saturday.  After the tour we stopped off at Cosi (one of my favorite places) and got to talking about all of the things at GW/DC we wanted to do or have already done.

2) There was an article in Monday's Hatchet about "hitting the re-do button."

3) As Commencement comes around again, I have been thinking about what I still want to do before I graduate.

From these three occurrences, I have decided to create my own bucket list. GW has already created a bucket list of sorts that you can see here, but I wanted o make one that was a bit more personal.

So on my list, I have an even number of things I have done and haven't done:

Visit all of the Smithsonians
Be a part of a Presidential Inauguration
Go to the top of the Washington Monument
Visit all DC area universities
Go on a White House Garden Tour
Volunteer in a kitchen/shelter
etc.

You get the basic idea.

I hope to add and cross things off as my days here at GW continue to dwindle.

To my fellow bloggers....anything you think I should definitely add to my bucket list??

To the readers...let me know what you want to see me do, I will take pictures and post stories as I complete me list.  Email me at kwollner@gwu.edu.

1 comment:

  1. Creep on tourist photos at the monuments--like, just get behind a group of people posing for a picture and smile or make funny faces. It's a great time!

    - Shireen

    ReplyDelete