Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Update

The weather in DC has completely changed within the past two weeks and so has the landscape. There are flowers everywhere and last week was the height of the cherry blossom festival. It is very cool to see seniors visiting campus and taking tours to try to get a true feel for GW. I’m sure the campus seems overwhelming at first –it did for me- but once you get into classes and start making friends it becomes a really tight community.


April is crunch time for me but, last weekend I went home to celebrate Easter with my family. It was great to have a break and escape the city – my last chance before finals. Coming off study abroad, this semester has been particularly challenging in the sense that I’m only a year away from graduating and I still haven’t started studying for the LSATS. I plan on inserting that into my schedule this week and hopefully figuring out what to do for a job. On a more positive note, class registration was last week and I got all of the classes that I needed to double major within 30 seconds of it opening online. This was a first and I am so happy to have senior status.

In other news, GW got past 100,000 service hours and Michelle Obama will be the commencement speaker –I hope GW finds someone just as interesting for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment