Thursday, April 5, 2012

Great Upcoming Weekend

First of all, CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN ACCCEPTED TO THE GW CLASS OF 2016!!! We are proud to welcome you to the Colonial family.

Second of all, sorry for the short absence, but I am back! Expect a new blog from me every couple of days. These last few weeks for me have been ridiculously crazy, from being on spring break without internet access for well over a week to midterms, applying for numerous summer internships, figuring out my housing for the summer, finalizing the class schedules for both the summer and fall, plus countless papers, other exams, assignments, and of course everything that goes along with being a DI NCAA athlete. There never seemed to be enough hours in my day. But, I have plenty of blogs already planned out and in the works.

On another topic, I am excited for this weekend for 3 reasons: 1. My team and I (GW volleyball) have out first Spring tournament here at GW 2. My family is coming to visit this weekend and 3. Its Easter weekend! My team and I have been working harder than ever in the gym and weight room over the last 2 months and we are excited to finally be able to finally put all of it into some action at our home tournament this weekend. So, if you are on campus on Saturday (April 7), come stop by the Smith Center (22nd and G) and watch us take on teams such as Virginia and George Mason!! It is free to get in and we play at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 2pm. It should be a great day and we appreciate any fan support that we can get! As for my family visiting, they decided to come to celebrate Easter with my sister and me. It will be nice to have a family Easter together, especially since my mom will be cooking dinner.

Well, I have to go finish an assignment that I have due tomorrow morning after practice. Expect another post in a few days.

Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment