Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food Trucks: Cheesecake!

Today, my buddy and I had quite the sweet tooth (teeth?) and decided to submit to our cravings with some cheesecake from a truck!  It was fabulous.  Simply divine.  Re-defined food from a truck.

We hopped on over to one of the quads on campus, Kogan Plaza, where "That Cheesecake Truck" (aka Sweetz Cheesecake) was parked.  I got the blueberry swirl and she got cookies & cream, and we split them because that's what friends are for.

Kogan Plaza
The Sweetz Truck
Sweetz is great because they're one of the trucks that takes credit/debit, and they text your receipt to your phone, which is cool.  Also, they sell individual cheesecakes as well as whole cakes that serve a bunch of people.  And the flavors are amazing!  Along with the ones we tried, they had Black Forest and White Chocolate Raspberry which caught my eye.  I'm definitely going to have to recruit more people to share cakes with one day so I can try more flavors!  Definitely worth a repeat offense.

If you have any questions on GW/DC stuff, email me!  shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

~~~Shireen


1 comment:

  1. The quality of information that you are providing is simply marvelous.
    telescopic cranes

    ReplyDelete