Thursday, April 12, 2012

Food Trucks: SOL Mexican Grill

Some days you just can't continue on without guacamole.  Today was one of those days.  As luck would have it, the (baby) SOL truck was on campus!  It was thus necessary for my friend Molly and I to check it out.

SOL Mexican Grill is a little bitty food truck that comes by and delivers pretty fantastic tacos and other Mexican fare for your pleasure.  The food is prepared right in front of you, which is a nice change of pace for a frequent food trucker like myself, and I got to have everything I wanted and exactly how much I wanted on my veggie tacos.

I should have asked for more guac, though.  Should have ordered a guacamole taco (not a real thing...)  The other ingredients are the real condiments.

The baby SOL truck next to mama SOL
SOL Menu
Rating: A.  I'll try all the other amazing taco trucks before returning, but I'd certainly go back.  I also got this interesting orange drink that I liked but also kinda tasted like orange-flavor Listerine.  But in a good way, if that makes sense!

Email with questions about GW or DC in general! shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment