Thursday, April 12, 2012

Delayed Recap of My Spring Break

I just realized that I never talked about what I did over my spring break! Well, this post answers that question.

Spring break 2012 has been over for a few weeks now and we are in the final home stretch of the 2011-2012 school year. For me personally, I had a decently hard time coming back to the reality of a full schedule filled with classes, volleyball, and homework. Spring break was too short in my opinion, the week I was in beautiful, sunny Florida went much too quickly.

I was there for a total of 8 days and they were quite wonderful. The only things I did were: lay by the pool (which played fantastic music, by the way), nap, Disney World (all 4 parks: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom), and Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure (which is the home for fairly new and ever popular the Wizarding World of Harry Potter). In fact, one of the days, my sister Vickie and I did 3 Disney parks all in 1 day! We started off at Magic Kingdom at noon-ish, followed by Hollywood Studios, and then EPCOT until midnight. It was quite a long, tiring day, but it was enjoyable. I was down there with my family, but two of my roommates were in Florida visiting one of their good friends, so I met up with them and went that first weekend to Magic Kingdom and Islands of Adventure, both of which were a lot of fun.

Now, it’s time for the picture portion of my post! I didn’t take very many pictures over break, but I do have a few.
Posing in the Jurassic Park section of Universal Islands of Adventure
Tomorrowland at Disney's Magic Kingdom

The pool where I spent majority of my time during those 8 days

Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment