Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last Semester.....

Well, I have officially started my last semester at GW, which is definitely bittersweet. But I'm not gonna talk about the end yet, cause I'm not ready to. I hope everyone had a great winter break, mine was good but cold! Granted, I did go home first to Wisconsin and spent Christmas there with my family,

but then we went to Florida for a week, expecting to hang out by the pool and wear shorts and t-shirts at DisneyWorld. No such luck.... the entire 10 days in orlando, the high was only 58 degrees. Luckily I had some sweatshirts with me!



We are a little over a week into the second week of classes, which are going pretty well for me. Here's a quick rundown of my final semester of classes at GW:

SOC 102: Techniques of Data Analysis (basically social science statistics, a requirement for my criminal justice major)
HIST 101: History of U.S. Counter-Intelligence (awesome class only offered every so often, basically storytime with a former FBI agent)
PAD 125: Intro to Public Administration (another required class for CJ, interesting with professor's vast government experience)
SOC 189: Sociology of Terrorism (another really great class with an engaging professor - who also is a former FBI agent... see a pattern?  haha)

In addition to my classes, it is my last semester in the GW Undergraduate Admissions office and I am also still interning at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), albeit in a different office now, but more on that later.

~Vickie 

No comments:

Post a Comment