Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Reality

So I am back and ready for a new semester!  Move-in went well, even though unpacking is my least favorite things to do; it is great to see old friends; I am slowly remembering things about campus, buildings, and work.

Today was the first day of classes and it is 7:00PM and I have not had one class yet!  (My first class is at 7:40.) I was at the Admissions Office for a bit this morning and then went to my new internship.

This semester I am working at a political strategist office in McPherson Square.  The firm does fundraising and financial organization for political candidates and non-profits.  I think this is going to be good semester.

Being back in the country is still a little weird. I realized that hearing people talk on the streets without an Australian accent is weird.  I assume I will get used to it eventually.

Other than that I am still figuring out what the hot topics are at GW.  I am sure I will come back in the next few days with some administrative things or new happenings on campus.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions I can use as material please email me at kwollner@gwu.edu.

Check out our new bloggers while you are at it!

Have a great week!

PS: Congrats on completing your applications!  Be sure to keep checking your status on the Admissions Activity Center to make sure all of your documents are processed!

No comments:

Post a Comment