Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GW Emails No Matter Where You Go!

As many of you know, I'm pursing a year long study abroad program at the LSE. One of my greatest fears of leaving campus was was that I would be completely cut off from the GW community. Thankfully, this was not the case! Regardless of how long you are away from campus or how remote of a country you travel to, GW still sends essential emails that pertain to your program of study or community information in general.

For example, I am a member of the business fraternity Alpha Kappa Psi; despite not physically being on campus, I am still part of a separate listserve geared towards study abroad members. I also still get emails from various student organizations, updates from GW Hatchet with campus news, information from the advising center, etc. So, have no fear and apply for study abroad ! With technology advancing everyday, you'll be connected to GW in no time...just be weary of your inbox filling up every week!!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment