Monday, August 1, 2011

Cookin' in the kitchen

Being home for me has been such a fun and relaxing thing to do this summer. I am so happy to have decided to come home.... and mostly because I am a huge fan of my kitchen and how the pantry is stocked and I can cook for my whole fam!

Lately, I have been experimenting a lot, not only with stir fry, delicious salads, fruit concoctions, but also baked goods! This afternoon, in the lovely heat of the sun, I decided to fire up the oven and make some scones.. who doesn't love scones?

I took  on a whole wheat raspberry scone because I wanted to incorporate the delish raspberries I've been picking at a u-pick farm out near my house. They turned out amazing!!!
I love Smitten Kitchen, a food blog, and she always makes delicious stuff and has step by step pictures like the one I posted below here-
Try something out, you may fall in love :) No idea how long these scones will last...

:) Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment