Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tarea.... what?!

Hi readers!!

Hope everyone is still enjoying their warm summers. I myself am starting to crack down and remember what needs to be done before I leave for Chile. It is unbelievable to me that in so little time I will be getting on a plane and leaving the United States of America until December. While I have been abroad before, the longest I've spent away is 2 months and this will be double the time.

In preparation for my program, I am starting to do some reading they have assigned. It is truly unfair that I must read on a gorgeous Portland day and begin to brainstorm the organization of a 500 word essay on the article. But that is only half of it...

THE ARTICLE AND ESSAY ARE IN SPANISH. Oh, yes. You are looking at someone right here who hasn't spoken Spanish since high school. So hello dictionary I am having some troubles. Thankfully, most of it is coming back to me except for several complex vocabulary terms which are very specific to public health.
I will get back to this article.. but it is actually turning into something enjoyable, surprisingly. Let me know if any of you would like to proofread!!! :) marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment