Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall 2011 Schedule

I think I already posted my schedule, and I probably said then that I wouldn't have any changes.  But as per usual, I made a last minute schedule change that I couldn't be more excited about!  Sometimes you just hit gold and you can't go back, ya know?

So here's my absolute final fall course list.  Really, this time.  I swear.  No going back after this:

CLAS 2105-10 --- Modern Iran: Media & Culture
HIST 3001-13 --- History of Modern Iran
REL 3175-10 --- Zoroastrianism
REL 3990-11 --- Shi'ite Islam
REL 5770-80 --- Islamic Civilization & the West
(and 2 exercise classes I may change around for better sections: Yoga and Self Defense & Safety Skills)


Sense a pattern?  Yeah, I'm going HARD on Persian stuff this semester.  I actually have enough courses to have an Iran minor, but we don't really offer that... not sure it'd be that popular.  But I am finishing the requirements for my religion minor!  Woot!


I also have room for my internship 3 days a week.  But more on that later!


Til then, email me with questions and the like: shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu


~~~Shireen

REL 3175 - 10


No comments:

Post a Comment