Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Infamous "Org Fair" And the Deal

AND showcase was a success!

I hope if you're on campus you came out to see a tremendous night of performance alla GW, and for all the prospectives remember this night! All the groups were phenomenal, and I think we really gave freshmen a taste of what we're all about (the booths were crazy afterwards). If you're into showing FPP some love, here are some pictures and BA-DUM-BA! a video of our quite enthusiastic performance. Hope you all can do the time warp.








Freshmen and anyone particularly enthused by last night's performances, tonight's the Student Organization Fair, which I'm sure you've all heard about. So, what's up? Well, that's where you'll get a chance to talk to and meet all the student organizations here on campus. From the performance groups in showcase, to Greek life and cultural societies, GW has over 400 organizations for you to choose from. How do you pick what to dive into, you might ask? Well, can't pick until you know what they're about!

And here's the thing about getting involved on campus: that's what is going to make your experience here at GW. I have found my family within the student theatre community, where will yours be? Even if you've felt so far that it's been hard to adjust or make friends, slipping right into an activity you are passionate about will open the doorway to a whole circle of people who may end up being the heart and soul of your time at GW. I guarantee you, it's worth stopping by, so stop reading my ramblings and get involved!

Look for me at the FPP booth tonight, and of course, email me your life stories here: gmdepalo@gwmail.gwu.edu.

See you around campus,
Gina Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment