Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Weekend with the Family

This weekend was one of the most fun I have had in a while.  My mom and 2 aunts made a visit to GW for a fun-filled weekend.  We were able to go out to dinner, see the sights, and catch up for three days.

If you would ask my family, they would say that their favorite part of the weekend was seeing me and Admissions Director Chris McLaurin do an information session to a group of prospective students.  While I know they were partially saying that because they are my family, but they said it was very informative.  My aunts and mom (obviously) have been to GW before, but the information session was the first time they were able to see what I am involved in at the admissions office.

I suggest to anyone that is thinking of making the trip to DC for a GW visit to do it.  I am not saying that just because I want you to apply and I want you to love GW, but I want all you all to truly know GW before you make a huge decision in your life.  Whether you are a senior who is waiting for decisions in the mail, a junior who is just starting your college search, or even a sophomore or freshmen heading on a vacation,  there is no better time than now to visit GW. 

I need to get back to studying, but I wanted to push all of you to come and visit GW! Trust me, you will have sooooooooo much fun!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment