Monday, March 1, 2010

And the Results are in....sort of

The election is over and all but one race are decided (unofficially of course).

Jason Lifton won the Presidential race with 51.5% of the vote.  I know he and his staff are super excited for next year.
The second highest office is Executive Vice President.  Since there were 4 people running, none of them were able to achieve 40% of the vote.  This means that there will be a run-off at the end of next week between Logan Dobson and Rob Maxim.

It will be a hard race, but I know both of them are excited for the challenge.

<----- Rob Maxim

The Joint Election commission is still processing and hearing complaints for campaign violations, so we will see if both of these candidates stay on the ballot.

In my race, I came in 7th.  The first 6 candidates get seats, so I was only 23 votes away.  Since the JEC is still processing complaints I still have a chance to be seated.

Logan Dobson ---->


I will of course keep you updated on the future of the Student Association.

Don't forget to email me with any questions!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment