Monday, March 22, 2010

And just like that, as mysteriously as it appeared, it was gone...

Of course what I'm referring to is Spring Break.  Alas, it is in fact over.  And it makes me think, (pardon my nostalgia) I began blogging around Winter Break, and now I'm here in the spring with so much time and so many experiences having passed between.  My, my.  Arright, I'm back from memory lane.  Here's what I'm looking forward to about the spring:

1)  Warm weather, obviously.  I've had some winter blues.  I mean, that snow storm was crazy, I kept telling myself, "I came to DC to ESCAPE NY weather, now I'm in it--and then some!!!"

2)  Wowza, I make a lotta lists.

3)  Picnics.  'Nuff said.

4)  The Strong Hall roof is open!  It's open from the beginning of the year until around Thanksgiving, then closed til the end of Spring break--you know what that means: daily tanning!

5)  THE CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL!  I'm super excited.  It's gonna be b-e-a-utiful and my friends from home are gonna come visit and I know I've talked about it before probably using the same words now and again but I don't care it's just absolutely lovely and I can't wait!

There's more, I just know it.  But I can't think of them now, so I guess I'm done.  Have a great one, everybody!  Be back soon, but email me in the meantime!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment