Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!!

Hi everyone!

Life has been crazy since I last posted. I've had a lot of work this week--papers, tests, memorizing a monologue for Acting, the list goes on. Tomorrow (actually, in about 7 hours) I'm heading to Costa Rica! Myself and three friends will be spending our spring break in Jaco on the west coast--a small touristy surfing town. We're going to get some sun, relax, and explore the tropical paradise! I will definitely post tons of pictures when I get back so stay tuned for that!

I just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend and week since I'll be a little out of touch until I get back into the US. I've got to finish up packing and hit the hay, but safe travels to everyone (if it's your spring break and you're going somewhere too) and enjoy your weekend!!

Hasta Luego!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment