Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, we are back to classes as of yesterday unfortunately. I had an AWESOME Spring Break and definitely was not ready to come back to classes and work and such. My best friend and I went on a Carnival cruise to the Bahamas, leaving from Baltimore (can't get any more convenient than that!). Neither of us had really done a vacation for spring break the previous 3 years, so we decided to go for our senior year, as one last hurrah :) 
I found a 7 day cruise, leaving from Baltimore, and the rest is history!

Here are some pictures from our vacation! Updates on classes and such soon! I'm not quite ready to discuss them yet, I just want to relive my week of no work!

Carnival Pride


Bye Bye Gloomy Baltimore.....


.....Hello Cape Canaveral....

.... and Nassau...

..... and I may have been crazy enough to wake up and watch the sunrise in Freeport.....

..... then fell back asleep for a couple hours and saw Freeport at a decent hour....

.... the Piano Bar and Roger (the Piano Man!) where we sang Styx, Billy Joel, Journey, CCR, and Don McLean every night.....


.... and then it was back to DC and the start of Cherry Blossom season!

~ Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment