Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Congrats!

Congrats to the Class of 2014!!!!!


 As for the Class of 2010, our time is winding down. Someone told me this morning that we have only 32 days left of classes..... whoa. I'm now fully in job hunt mode, checking out GWork (our Career Center's job and internship listing) 

 Here's a screenshot of GWork... my homepage for the next few weeks...

and USAJOBS every other day. Nothing to report yet, just a lot of waiting to hear back if I make it past the first round of application reviews....cross your fingers for me!

The commencement prep fair was held last week, driving home the fact that in a few short weeks I will be in a cap and gown on the Mall.... scary. I got my graduation pictures taken for the Cherry Tree yearbook (which all grads get for free- sweet!), ordered my cap and gown, and got my tickets for Commencement on the Mall. My graduation for the Columbian College will take place the day before on campus. 

Here are some pics from previous Commencements....
I also received an email with questions about housing options for freshmen... I have put out requests to friends take some pictures of their rooms, so check back to see some examples of freshmen residence hall rooms!


~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment