Saturday, October 23, 2010

Midterm Hiatus

Sorry for being so MIA lately readers!  I have been locking myself in my room and studying my butt of for a test I had on Thursday!  I think it went pretty well so now it is just a matter of waiting for my grade.

Speaking of studying, I wanted to let you all know that I know how it feels to be preparing for a standardized test.  While you read your SAT/ACT study guides, I am prepping to take the GRE (the graduate school equivalent of the SAT or ACT).  Let me tell you, it is not very much fun!  You think SAT vocab is hard, just wait for GRE Vocab.  Throughout my studies I have been using test books as well as online resources to prepare, so I thought I would pass some along that I know will help you as well.  As odd as it may sound, The GRE for Dummies book has been my best friend.  It clearly lays out the tricks and tips on the test and I am sure it does the same for SAT prep.  You can find a lot of resources here.

Another great resource is princetonreview.com. They have study guides and sometimes even practice tests!

It is time for me to hit the books again!  I will be sure to keep you updated on all of the exciting activities happening on campus for Halloween!



remember to email me at kwollner@gwu.edu with any questions!!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment