Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Long Awaited Reunion

This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!!!  It is Colonials Weekend which means there are lots of visitors coming to GW.  Parents, siblings, grandparents, and many other family members come to GW generally to see their student for the first time since the end of summer.

While my family will not be coming in for Colonials Weekend, I do have some friends coming to visit.  4 people I studied abroad with are heading to DC!  And with three of us already at GW, our reunion of 7 is going to be great!  I have not seen some of these friends since we left Australia in December of 2009 and I am so excited to catch up and bring back the memories!

Our plan is to wing the weekend.  I am sure, if the weather is nice, we will head down to the mall and go to a few museums or monuments, but who knows! We are spontaneous! haha

I will be sure to share all of our crazy times with you, and trust me, with the seven of us together again there are sure to be some crazy times!

Be sure to email me if you have any questions! KWOLLNER@GWU.EDU

No comments:

Post a Comment