Monday, October 18, 2010

A Blog About Blogging

I've been doing this blog for close to a year now, so I'm surprised that I hadn't come up with this topic yet: how I became a GW admissions blogger!



Really, I don't know how I became a blogger!  That is, I know the process, but I'm surprised I was even considered good enough.  As I constantly remind you, even though you can clearly see it for yourself, my writing style is very casual.  I didn't think I was up to par, but I figured it was worth applying anyway.  And poof!  I got the job!

If you're interested in becoming a blogger, inquire with the admissions office!  I believe we're set with new bloggers for this year, but we'll certainly need newbies once our senior bloggers leave in May.  Or if you feel your particular situation isn't already represented on our blog (international student, study abroad-er, transfer, anything else applicable!), let us know!  We just might find room for ya!  :)

Admissions office email: gwadm@gwu.edu
My email:  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

Ask me questions!

~~~Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment