Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Global Language Network

This is not my first post on The GLN, and it likely won't be my last, but I figure I should raise awareness for those who haven't heard of it yet.  Also, I'm President of GLN-GW, so I think a bit of shameless plugging won't hurt anyone!


Here's the deal:  The Global Language Network began 6 years ago as a GW student org, and since we have branched out to become an official 501(c)3 non-profit.  We teach over 50 languages to the GW and greater DC communities, and our classes are taught on GW's campus and the surrounding Foggy Bottom area.  Also, classes are offered nights and weekends, so they can work around your class/work/interning schedule.  

Sounds great, right?  But wait, there's more!  All our classes are FREE!  You have to put down a $100 deposit as a GW student, but if you don't miss more than 3 classes, you get your money back!  So it's just a win-win-win.  Everyone wins.  Classes began yesterday for the fall session, but log in to our website at www.thegln.org or email me at shireen@thegln.org to sign up for our newsletter so you're in the know on our other events and preparations for the spring session!  And use your GW email when creating an account to secure yourself priority registration for classes!

Email me at shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu for everything else!

~~~Shireen


No comments:

Post a Comment