Friday, September 2, 2011

College Colors Day

I am happy to report that on Tuesday GW volleyball conquered Howard University quite easily (in 3 straight games). Now our record is 3-0 and tonight we seek to make it 4-0 at our own GW Invitational. Tonight we will face UNC Wilmington at 7pm in the Smith Center. What is even more exciting is that today is national College Colors Day and to promote it, the first 200 fans will receive GW writsbands and there will be lots of free food from places like Pinkberry and Kababji Grill! So wear your buff and blue today and come support GW athletics! It should be a great match. Tomorrow we play North Carolina Central at 12pm and Central Connecticut State at 7pm. Here is the facebook event for it if you want some more info: GW Volleyball vs. UNC-Wilmington. For those of you who can’t make it to any of the games, I will of course share the results sometime next week as well as some pictures!

photo courtesy of gwsports.com

As for my classes, I am still in the process of finalizing which ones I will be taking (typical of the first week of class), so once I have that done, I will post about that! Well I am off to class and then Kogan Plaza to promote tonight’s game with the GW hippo mascot. If you are on campus, come say hi!

Hail to the Buff and Blue!

Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment