Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GW Law School Fair 2011

Howdy guys!!!

Although Monday's are probably one of my busiest days of classes, I found way to make it to GW's Second Annual Law School Fair. It was an absolutely amazing event that I was able to cover in two one-hour sessions between my Youth & Delinquency class and Chemistry evening class. Over 120 law schools were in attendance, even including 17 of the top 20 law schools (which by the way includes GW law) Look for yourself : http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/law-rankings

Go to GW?
The tables covered the entire floor of the Charles E. Smith Center, GW's main indoor sports arena right in the heart of campus if you haven't heard Christie or me mention it before. Some of the tables I checked out were the University of Alabama Law, Michigan State Law, UC Irvine Law, Yale Law, Columbia Law, William & Mary Law, The University of Texas School of Law, NYU Law, George Mason Law, Georgetown Law, Vanderbilt Law, The University of Maryland Law, Cornell Law, Santa Clara Law and last but certainly not least The George Washington University School of Law. I was very impressed with all the information I gathered on these schools as a sophomore in college and have a great knowledge of the opportunities available to me both locally and nationally as I go to these events and see the schools that are anxious to get GW graduates.

This is an amazing opportunity for GW students as it was held on our campus and attended by not only GW students, but other local college students and even local DC workers looking to go back to college. It was amazing to have this resource available to me all afternoon and speaks to the life of a GW student- going to career or professional school fairs between classes.

As always, please feel more than welcome to ask me any questions and I am thoroughly enjoying those of you I am currently assisting. Keep your grades up, stay involved and work on those essays!

Peace, Love and Hippos,

Brandon
brmoore@gwmail.gwu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment