Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Summer Plans

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.

As you can see from other bloggers, Commencement was wonderful.  My roommates and I were able to complete almost all of our bucket list so we wrote off the week as a SUCCESS!

Now it is time for Summer!!!!  Right now I am home for about 2 weeks before I fly back to DC for the rest of the summer.  I will be working in Fairfax, Virginia on Congressman Connolly's re-election as a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) Fellow.  This is a great opportunity for me to see if campaigns are the right direction for me. I am curious to see what my responsibilities will be and how much I will enjoy working on the campaign.


I am also excited to be in the DC area for the summer.  This is my first summer out there and I expect it to be a lot of fun.  I will be able to celebrate my birthday with my GW friends, be in the nation's capital for the 4th of July, and attempt to bear the heat/humidity of the city.

I will try to check in as often as I can throughout the summer.  And trust me, I will be keeping track of exciting GW news the whole time and be sure to post anything interesting.

I hope everyone has great/relaxing summer plans!  Remember to email me if you have any questions! Despite it being summer, I am still happy to answer any questions!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment