Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finals....argh

So it is that time of year again. Finals.

I have completed two papers, two exams, a computer project and all I have is one more journalism piece left and I am officially 3/4 done with college. :(

GW is quieted down quite a bit since the start of finals.  Students are using as much space as possible to get their work done.  And this year there is even more than in the past.


Usually students cling to the library, but this year Duques (the Business School), the Marvin Center, as well as the Gelman library are all open for students.  It is a great opportunity to get out of the quiet library and use other student space to get the same work done.

there are also 24-hour computer labs available to students to do computer work.  For example, my computer project involved using a statistics program called, SPSS.  I did not want to buy the software so a friend and I were able to go down to the computer lab in Phillips Hall and bust through our work.

I am sorry I cannot write more.  I am exhausted and have to go to sleep to get up and do more work. argh.

Congrats to everyone that has deposited to be a part of the class of 2014!  We are all looking forward to seeing you in the Fall.

Email me if you have any questions!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment