Thursday, February 11, 2010

Poll: is it SNOWverkill?

What do YOU think?  And yeah, I just had to be punny...

As GWU is approaching the fourth day of cancelled classes, which may soon become a full week, I've got to wonder: is it too much, already?  I know many of you consider the previous statement akin to blasphemy, but really, now, you've gotta admit it's getting purdy ridiculous!

On top of that, everyone's going absolutely stir crazy!  I know I am!  I've resorted to re-watching every single episode of Fringe while my friends watch it for their 1st time and try to catch up.  I'm trying to see if I can spot any clues that I hadn't before, and it's working!  God, I love that show.  However while the experience is riveting, it is also an absolute 100% waste of time.  Don't get me wrong, I've gotten a great deal of work done in my week off, but a lot of dillydallying has also been accomplished.

Mostly, I'm just trying to keep up with the classes that should have happened this week, and reading up so my work doesn't pile up when we go back to school next week.  Also, I'm trying to plan the Summer and next year.  And junior year?  Am I studying abroad next Spring or sometime junior year?  Ughhh I dunno what I wanna dooooo!!!  Maybe I'll write a post explaining my qualms about study abroad and all the ideas running through my head.  I really need to sort out my thoughts.  Yeah, that's a good idea!  Ok, expect that one shortly!

In the meantime, email me to quell the boredom of hanging around indoors all day every day!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3  Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment