Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update Soon!

Hey guys,
i’m back in the district so definitely stay tuned for a bigger update! I’m moving in earlier than most students because I’m volunteering on move-in day (the 29th). My dorm (originally without a name) is called South Hall. It’s on the same street as my previous two dorms - F Street. In fact, a lot of dorms are on F Street- Potomac House, Dakota Hall, Thurston, etc.
My room is nice. I’m living in a five person suite. That means i live with four girls and i share a bathroom, kitchen, dining area. However, i do have my own room which is pretty sweet. =)
Some of my friends are moving in the 25th as well. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Don’t tell anyone but i’m kinda sorta dreading senior year! I know it’s going to be a lot of work and I’m going to be really busy. I’m not looking forward to the work load but I am looking forward to graduating (fingers crossed) hehe.
Stay tuned. I’ll be back with an update around actual move-in day (the 29th) and then again when i start classes! If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me an email! chabow@gwmail.gwu.edu
Bye!

Chanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment