Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost there...

As October wraps up, so do my classes at the University of Sydney.  Tomorrow is my last day of classes, then a reading week, and then finals.  It is interesting to look back at all of the great times I have had in Sydney, and look forward to all of my exciting plans. 


After finals I am hitting the road!  Flying to Cairns up north and taking a bus all the way back down to Sydney stopping at a bunch of cool places on the way including another trip to the Whitsundays and Hervey Bay.  I figure I may not be in this part of the world again, so I have to take in as much as I possibly can.


After getting back to Sydney, my friends and I will fly to New Zealand for a short 6 day stopover before heading back to the states.


I have no idea what is going to happen along the way, but I am excited for whatever comes our way.  (The only problem is that I have to get through finals first....argh.)


I will be sure to post pictures from my adventures.  And please don't forget that you can email me at kwollner@gwmail.gwu.edu.


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment