Monday, November 14, 2011

The BIGGEST Cheese

In my food truck journey, I sampled The Big Cheese truck today at Metro Center.  If you know where that is, you realize it's a bit far from campus--about a 1/2 hour walk--but the weather was just gorgeous today!  I had to venture out and take a nice stroll in my free time.  And as a reward for about two hours of walking around the city aimlessly, I stopped at the food trucks on my way home.  Perfect afternoon!

I got the Thrilled Cheese (hehehe get it?), which is Chipotle cheddar, chopped jalapenos, and tasty guacamole all grilled together on sourdough.  It was fabulous!  Not too spicy but enough kick to get ya going!  And the guacamole wasn't too pureed and smooth that you couldn't even tell it had avocado in it--this was the real deal.


One thing, though: they didn't cut my sandwich in half!  I think this was an oversight, because I mentioned it to a friend and she said that wasn't the case with any sandwiches she'd gotten from them, but it did make it a bit tough to eat!  Though still entirely worth it.

Email with questions about GW, DC, or the college process in general!  shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment