Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best Pictures of Study Abroad - Costa Rica

Hi Readers,

Hope yall enjoyed my pictures from Chile!

Before I went abroad to Chile in the Fall of 2011 I took the option of also doing a Summer abroad program. As a warm up for the quick pace of Chilean Spanish I chose to take a 5 week language intensive program in San Jose, Costa Rica. Below are some of my favorites from the trip!

Tortugero - Costa Rica

All the colors of Costa Rican cuisine

Punta Leona - Costa Rica

Punta Leona - Costa Rica
Punta Leona - Costa Rica


Universidad Latina - San Jose, Costa Rica

Teatro Nacional  - San Jose, Costa Rica


All the best,

Oscar

@myworthynotes | oscarn@gwmail.gwu.edu

2 comments:

  1. I spent the week staying at Costa Rica Resorts and they did not disappoint. There are a lot of nice places out there and it made me not regret to do some traveling this Summer.

    ReplyDelete