Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Pictures of Study Abroad - Chile

Hey Y'all,

My friends on campus always ask how my study abroad experience was but I found difficult to summarize into just a few sentences. I felt it was easier to combine those stories with pictures. To that end, below are the 13 best photos I took while I was abroad for the Fall semester of 2011 in Santiago, Chile.

Cerro San Cristóbal  - Santiago, Chile (July 2011)

Cerro San Cristóbal  - Santiago, Chile (July 2011)
Estadio Nacional - Santiago, Chile

 Atacama Desert -San Pedro, Chile

Geysers - San Pedro, Chile

Lake -   Pucón , Chile


Waterfall - Pucón, Chile

Beach - Valparaíso, Chile

Sunset - Valparaíso, Chile
Cerro Santa Lucía  - Santiago, Chile

Pontificia Universidad Católica  - Santiago, Chile

Valparaíso, Chile

Hope y'all enjoyed this picture packed post! Next up are my best pictures from my summer abroad in Costa Rica.

All the best,

Oscar

@myworthynotes | oscarn@gwmail.gwu.edu 

No comments:

Post a Comment