Thursday, May 10, 2012

Inspiration

Hi everyone!

I am about to go take my last final exam, Survey of International Economics (2180). This is an Elliott School requirement that can be quite difficult for those whose minds are not economically prepared!! I know a ton of students in the class from my major, and one girl sent out an email to all of us last night in order to help us all buckle down and study:


Titled: "Inspiration"
Great moments are born from great opportunity.
That's what you have here today. That's what you've earned here today.
One exam.
If we took it ten times, we might fail it nine.
But not this exam. Not today.
Today, we ace this exam.

Today, we draw graphs and determine exchange rates because we can!
Today, we are the greatest economics students in the world.
You were born to be an economics student--every one of ya.
And you were meant to be here today.This is your time.
I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a difficult exam it will be.This is your time!
NOW GO OUT THERE AND TAKE IT.


With that in mind, she is hilarious and motivational, and I'm back to studying :)
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment