Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi everyone!

Finals are here and almost in full swing. I am so ready to head home for a few weeks after finals and relax.. but I can't give up my energy yet because I need to push through the next week until next Saturday when I board a plane back to the west coast.

Some classes choose to have a take home final, which they give on the last day of class (April 26 was when I got my two take-home finals so I've had plenty of time to finish them already!). This has made my finals schedule way easier than normal, because instead of 5 exams to stress over, I'm down to 2 finals left to go!

My finals schedule:

Monday April 30
- In-class exam for Public Health (last of 3 exams)

Tuesday May 8
- English take home final due by 12:20 PM
- Development Politics final 12:40-2:40 PM

Thursday May 10
- International Economics final 10:20-12:20 PM
- Geography take home final due by 2:20 PM

Since I already finished my take home exams, I'm just focusing on Development Politics and International Economics. I am ready to head home very soon!! I'll update you on my summer plans once they're more solidified :)

- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment