Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random Thoughts

Life’s pretty boring right now. So, fair warning, this post isn’t too exciting. It’s just filled with random things that have been going on or are coming up relatively soon. First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day.

On Monday, I just applied for housing for next year in South Hall, the senior building on campus (my sister lived there her senior year and it is only a few years old and very nice). I’ve been waiting since I was a freshman to live there and I can’t wait for next year, especially since I will be living with my freshman year roommate and one of my roommates from last year.

Over the last month, one of my roommates and I have been plowing our way through Law and Order: SVU on Netflix, starting with season 1. Right now we are partially through the 2nd season, so we are making fairly good progress. We both have watched it for years, just never in chronological order, so one day she mentioned that she was going to do this and I gladly joined her endeavor as a way to relax this semester and watch one of my favorite shows at the same time.

The only things going on in my life at the moment have been classes and volleyball. The speed of my classes have picked up and I have my first exams all next week (I think 3 in total and 2 papers, so it will be a busy week). Plus my birthday is next week, which will make it extra busy. However, I am excited since one of my friends is coming to visit me/ celebrate my birthday! As for volleyball, we are in our off season, but we have something 5 days a week (open gym, practice, conditioning, and weight room) and our weekends off (at least until tournaments in April).

On another note, spring break is approaching. Just a few more weeks and I’ll be in sunny Florida with my family. Even though this winter has been exceptionally mild, I cannot wait until I get to enjoy even warmer weather and lay by the pool.

Feel free to email me with any questions: cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment