Saturday, May 7, 2011

Storage Unit

4 exams down, 1 to go! 4 more days until I leave for home and summer! Looking around campus, it is extremely evident that it is the end of the year. Families are busy moving out their students, loading up the mini vans and Uhaul's. People seem to be in happier moods (well, once they are officially done with finals that is) because of the impending summer vacation and the finally warmer weather. My dorm room is already emptier since one of my roommates moved out yesterday. It was kind of sad since we won't be living together next year. My other roommate, as a type of parting gift, made both of us friendship bracelets, which was very sweet. So now all 3 of us wear one (all different colors though) and its really cute if I do say so myself.
my friendship bracelet from the roommate
On another note, in order to reduce the amount of stuff that I am bringing home over the summer, I am storing some items in a storage unit with some of my friends. Since we are splitting the storage space, it is not too expensive. A lot of people that I know who live pretty far away end of renting a storage unit because it is easier and probably cheaper than shipping it all home and then back out to DC in the fall (since they fly to and from school). Even though I am traveling home by car, I figured it was smarter to place all of the things that I do not need at home over the summer in storage so I don't forget it in the fall.

Feel free to email me with any questions! cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment