Thursday, May 12, 2011

the next steps

So I know many of you are dying to know what I have planned for post-graduation life.  Well, worry no more!  I am here to tell you!

I have been offered a position at Defenders of Wildlife as a Member Services Coordinator!  This job will put me at the front lines on ensuring the 500,000 members of the organization are happy and get their feedback on the organization and what they want to see done. I am so happy to become a part of the team at Defenders and will work as hard as possible to ensure my job is done to its fullest potential.

I am excited to still be in DC for a while more and being in the general GW area.  This was I can still see friends, go to events, and who knows, go to grad school!!

Grad week events are at their peak! Today I went to a ceremony for student leaders, a meeting with board of trustee members including Kerry Washington, and the Senior Class Gift Presentation and toast!  Tonight the fun continues with the Zero Year Reunion!!

I will be back a handful of times before I say my goodbyes but please keep reading!!

Until next time!

Kim

1 comment: