Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally made it to the top...

...of the Washington Monument that it.

Saturday I went with the majority of my House Staff team to the top of the Washington Monument!  A note on my bucket list for quite some time.

It was great to see the city from the tallest point of the District.  No matter which way you were facing you could see monuments, memorials, distinct buildings, and more. Now there is not much more I can say in words about the top of the monument, but I have posted a bunch of pictures below.

If you are interested in going to the top check out the National Park Services Website at this link to find out how to get tickets!





Until next time!
GRADUATION IN 6 DAYS!!!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't gotten up there, your pictures make me REALLY want to, though! I'll have to head up there sometime soon.

    CONGRATS, GIRLIE! See you all the time this summer!

    ReplyDelete