Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last Sunday on Campus!

As the semester is winding down, I am cramming to get everything in before I head out! There are so many things to do, so many chemistry problems to practice, and a lot of food in my kitchen that I need to eat.. thankfully, all of my friends are helping me out on the last one because I agreed to make them a taco extravaganza tomorrow night to get rid of lots of my goodies :)

Some highlights of today included the Panhellenic Association (basically the sorority council) giving out free Georgetown cupcakes on campus in Kogan Plaza. It was a really great way for them to reach out to the community and they had little fondant circles on top with the Panhel logo. I didn't have my camera but they were similar to this one :) I had a caffe mocha cupcake.
The weather is not the greatest out but that is more conducive to studying in my opinion! I've had some great emails lately so keep them coming! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment