Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so MIA lately! After finals, I haven't had the energy to even look at a computer screen or type out coherent words :) Now, almost 2 weeks later, I am getting back into business and looking forward to hearing from all of you and your decisions that you've made whether it be to come to GW, to sign up for a co-curricular program, or to live in Madison Hall.

So what have I been up to since finals? Well, I flew immediately to Los Angeles to meet up with my best friend from home and we spent the next week driving up the coast on Highway 1 and Highway 101- the scenic routes up the ocean to Portland, Oregon! I thought it would be fun to share some pictures:

Sketchy little bridges were part of the drive
Climbing up a mountain in a Mini Cooper is difficult
Waterfall into the ocean
Monterey Bay Aquarium
The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz! Look it up, very cool
Museum of Modern Art San Francisco (this is a matchbook!!!)
Fortune Cookie Factory, San Francisco
Golden Gate Bridge!
Elk on the road in Northern California!
Since the roadtrip, I've been relaxing, babysitting, catching up with friends and setting up my internship. I'll tell you all about it soon when I know more information!!
As always, send me your questions! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment