Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break

My winter break is winding to an end. The part that I spent at home, at least. Like Brandon, I decided to come back to school early to help out with all of your applications for the coming freshman class! I am really excited to start work tomorrow and get back into having a daily schedule instead of just watching tv and hanging out at home.. I'm guilty of both of those things.

I also have a few other things that brought me back to DC so early! While most GW students are still hanging out at home for the next two weeks, I'm also going to start volunteering as an ESL teacher for a really awesome organization in DC and start an internship I just got. The first event that I have to attend for my internship is at the Newseum.. hopefully it is really cool.
the Newseum
Talk to you all soon! Email admissions questions to me! marisaw@gmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment