Sunday, January 29, 2012

Food Trucks: Fojol Bros. of Benethiopia


So y’all may or may not know of my food truck experiment (I wanna try ‘em all!), and you also may or may not know that I already visited and loved the first Fojol Bros. truck.  Well, breaking news: I tried the 2nd, and love it just as much (actually, maybe more?!!)

Express Night Out voted Fojol Bros. of Merlindia the 3rd best Indian food in DC, which is quite an honor considering all the top-notch restaurants they were up against.  They opened up a new truck pretty recently that specializes in Ethiopian food, and it’s pretty exceptional.  I had the Shiro beef (like a few weeks ago, pre-vegetarianism!) and Berbere lentils served with injera, the spongey Ethiopian bread.  I really, really enjoyed it.  These guys are weird, wacky, and wild, but they make some delicious grub.

Basically, I’m ready to quit school and join the culinary circus that is the Fojol Bros.

(kidding.)

As per always, email with questions about GW or anything else! ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment