Thursday, July 28, 2011

Politico Playbook Breakfast

I know this sounds crazy, but I went to another free DC event with important people today!  It was a breakfast speaker series through the Politico news company.  Today's broadcast was with Senator Mark Warner from Virginia, and the topic focused on the debt crisis and the workings within the Senate to raise the debt ceiling.

Here's the video from the interview:





And, I got free breakfast!  It's been a swell week for me, I wish I had known about all of these things sooner!  I'm definitely going to be going back; it was great discussion, interesting people, a good networking opportunity, and free breakfast--all at the Newseum, which in itself is a cool place to go to just because.

Cool right?
Yeah!  So email me at shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

~~~Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment