Monday, March 26, 2012

Congrats to the Class of 2016!!!

Hey guys! I am back again, FINALLY!

Before I tell you my excuse for being gone so long, I would like to first and foremost congratulate all of you who have been accepted to GW!!! Watch your mail boxes closely the next few days for the beautiful admissions packages we send out. Hands down, out of the 26 schools I applied to, GWU was a.) the beautifulest admissions package I received (and it wasn't my only one, I promise :) ) and b.) was my cheapest option out of those schools I was accepted to. Sit down, relax, talk with your parents and consider your options as the acceptance letters flood in. I know you will make the right decision and know that GW has truly changed my life.

Secondly, the reason I have been gone so long is because I have spent all my free time taking over our visit and tour guide programs. I have a co-coordinator (who you will meet very soon as she is also a new blogger), but in the mean time, feel free to reach out to me for all overnight and classroom visit requests at gwvisit@gwu.edu. As well, when you have a wonderful tour on either Foggy Bottom or Mount Vernon, be sure to thank that wonderful student volunteers I oversee. 

I can't wait to see many of you as we reach our busiest visit time here in April! Be sure to stop by the Welcome Center to say hi and again always, feel more than welcome to reach out to me at brmoore@gwmail.gwu.edu. Congrats again to all the new Colonials and know that GW is the land of your dreams!

Peace, Love and Hippos!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment